4/06/2005

Week Four, Wednesday - Tomorrow

Big thanks to Lisa for the running program she suggested. It looks great and I'm looking forward to trying it tomorrow. I think I'll start with week 9 session 2, which is cheating a little bit, since I haven't managed to run 68 minutes all at once (like session 1), but I think I'm definitely stronger than weeks 1-8. We'll see though, it's possible I may find myself back at week 5. I wonder if the stopping and starting will add great stress on my shins...if so, it may not work for me, but I'd like to give it a go since it sounds fun and ambitious. Besides, I'll be at a 2m stint in no time at all.

Note to Lisa - there's no way you're the slowest runner in the world...I think I have that honor. But, that's a whole other post...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home