4/29/2005

Week Seven, Friday - Two Days in a Row

It's a mini accomplishment, running for two days in a row without getting too tired, shins aching, feet numb/hurting (both). I ran inside today, which means I don't feel nearly as disappointed in myself as I did yesterday. I've decided to do my harder ones - not harder physically, harder distance/speed - on the treadmill until my skill levels out some. If I can get three outdoor runs in and one indoor per week, I'll have met the 4x per week goal for May, so I'm aiming for that for a month. Better if I can get in two indoor runs also, but that depends heavily on my schedule.

I had a great run today. And, a really great day at work. Smiles all around.

W5 - 3.5, R25 - 4.7, R5 - 4.9, W5 - 3.5, W5 - 3.0=45min/3.21mi./1.5%inc (2.41mi. R!!!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home