5/28/2005

Week 11, Saturday - Tomorrow

I've been relying far too much on tomorrow lately. But I plan to run at the high school track tomorrow, something I've been meaning to do for awhile. I'd like to see how it feels to run on a track as opposed to the treadmill or on the asphalt on the trail. My biggest hurdles are my midnight to 8 shifts tonight (this morning?) and tomorrow. I always struggle to get my body going after a schedule change like that. To be honest, I haven't managed it yet.

There's always a first time though, right?

1 Comments:

At 3:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just remember M, starting a routine is always the most difficult part of getting into a routine. After a while, it becomes a habit and then you can't get rid of it. Last fall I changed from running primarily afternoons to mornings which meant getting up at 5:45 instead of 7:00. Now I wake up at 5:30 half the time. It dirives my poor wife nuts, but at least now I more time with her and my daughter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home